Thank you for your interest in Coos Bay School District.
To view job openings, please visit https://coosbay.schoolrecruiter.net/Index.aspx
- Please read the job posting information before applying. Each job posting has specific requirements detailed to ensure specifications are met.
- All postings close at 11:59 p.m. on the application deadline date or open until filled.
- Maintain a current email address and phone number in your application. You will receive interview and posting status information via email.
- References must include professional references such as a principal, previous supervisor, etc. Teachers that you have volunteered for may serve as a reference. Friends, peers and/or relatives would not be considered professional references.
- If you are indicating that you have a college degree on your application, you will be required to provide official sealed graduate/undergraduate transcripts conferring all degrees. Order your official transcripts now; have them sent to you in preparation of this requirement. Do not send them to HR in advance of being hired. Transcripts uploaded to your online application are considered unofficial. You will be asked to provide your “Official Transcripts” at time of hire.
- As an employer, we require a Social Security card upon hire. The name on the SS card is the legal name the District will use upon hire. Obtain a SS card from the Social Security Office now, if needed.
- Veteran Preference – Upon application, veterans and/or disabled veterans, who identify themselves as a veteran and answer “yes” to the question(s), should include this information in the Work Experience section of the application and attach a release or discharge letter to receive veteran preference.
- The Coos Bay School District regrets that it is unable to consider applicants on time-limited visa status for positions. The District will not now or in the future sponsor an applicant or employee to obtain, extend, or renew authorization to work in the United States.
- Qualified applicants will have a High School diploma, or G.E.D., and any combination of education, license and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job duties.
Current employees: To view all external and internal job postings please visit https://coosbay.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/internallogin.aspx to apply as an in-district employee.
The Coos Bay School District does not accept paper applications. All supplemental documents (letter of interest, resume, and/or letters of recommendation) need to be added to your electronic application. Do not send copies of your materials to the district office.
No employee or applicant for employment shall be subject to discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Coos Bay Public Schools complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991. Coos Bay Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug Free and Alcohol Free Workplace. Drug testing may be a requirement for employment. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the District for assistance through the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900.
For further information on any of these openings, please contact the District Office at the following address or numbers:
Candace McGowne, Human Resources
1255 Hemlock Avenue
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Phone: (541) 267-1317
Fax: (541) 267-1308