Superintendent's Goals 18-19
1.) By the Spring of 2019, the Coos Bay School District will develop our State Mandated District Improvement Plan.
- Meet with district leadership to communicate the targeted areas for improvement and develop a draft plan.
- Meet with Oregon Department of Education to go over the draft plan and receive input.
- Meet with district leadership to go over the Oregon Department of Education input and revise plan if needed.
- Meet with ODE to present the final plan.
- Submit the final plan to the Oregon Department of Education
- Present Coos Bay School District Improvement Plan to the Board
Completion of the above actions by June of 2019.
2.) By the end of the 2018‐19 school year, the District will have goals and an action plan for the board focus area of behavior, as developed in the Promise Oregon workshops, to be implemented in the 2019‐2020 school year.
- Work with the board and OSBA to prepare for the October data meeting with the district leadership team.
- Meet with the district leadership team to develop goals and action plans to be implemented in the 2019‐2020 school year.
- In February, meet with the board and district leadership team to present the goals and action plans for input.
- Meet with the district leadership team to discuss any revisions to the goals and plans before finalizing them.
- Present finalized goals and action plans to the board to be implemented in the 2019‐2020 school year as district‐wide goals.
Completion of the above actions by June 2019.