April 17-24, 2021 is Earth Week
The Coos Watershed Association will be hosting an invasive species removal project at Millicoma Marsh on Sunday April 18--learn more and sign up here. *Please RSVP by Friday 4/16 if possible*
For more info and to sign up for other local Earth Week Coos events, click on the links below!
- 4/17, 11 AM - 1 PM: Bastendorff beach cleanup (Coos Bay Surfrider; SOLVE)
- 4/18, 10 AM - 2 PM: Millicoma Marsh Stewardship (Coos Watershed Association; Millicoma Marsh Stewardship Group)
- 4/21, 4-5 PM: "Everything Eats" webinar (Charleston Marine Life Center)
- 4/22, 9 AM - 7 PM: Pick up Seed Bombs and Activity Kits (Coos Head Food Co-op; Coos History Museum)
- 4/24, 10 AM - 12 PM: Keeping South Slough Healthy - Earth Week Weed Pull (South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve)