- Coos Health and Wellness Immunization Event: Get Your Shots on 10/27!
📍 Where: Sunset School, Commons Area 🕗 When: October 27th, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- We've got you covered! Our event offers all vaccinations from the regular childhood vaccination schedule, including the Flu shot. This is open to all students and staff in the Coos Bay School District.
- For students at Sunset and Madison, we can make it easy. School staff will escort those with prior consent during school hours to receive their shots.
- Parents, you're welcome to bring your child from any CBD9 school for their injection any time between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Please make sure to have your CHW vaccine administration record and/or CHW influenza consent with you to receive our services.
- Waterfall Community Health Center's Annual Mobile Flu Clinic: Keeping Your Child Healthy!
🚌 Mobile Bus Clinics on Your Child's Campus: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Nov 1st, 2023: Madison/Sunset School (Sunset Lower parking lot)
- Nov 2nd, 2023: Eastside School (In front of Eastside office)
- Nov 3rd, 2023: Marshfield Junior High (side parking lot)
- Nov 6th, 2023: Millicoma School (Parking lot)
- Nov 7th, 2023: Marshfield High School (in the circle)
Consent forms are available below and will be available at your child's school and sent out via Remind closer to the clinic dates. Stay tuned for a healthy and hassle-free flu shot experience! 💉💪
*Note: The last two pages of the Waterfall packet will need to be filled out and turned in to receive a FLU shot at their clinic.